JO the Duck
Jo the duck, design by Lanco, not only works as a teething toy, but also for sensory development and general play. Much like Bo the Frog, Jo has a cheerful smile, happy eyes and vibrant yellow colour, making it very stimulating for young teething babies. Jo the Duck lets out a little squeak whenever your little one chews or squeezes her, stimulating their senses further. The perfectly sized handle is easy to hold and slightly harder than the rest of the toy with the addition of textured bumps. Jo the Duck is an extremely durable teething toy that is perfect for general play, bath time or for soothing your baby’s gums.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3.
- Brightly coloured and soft to touch.
- Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands, gentle squeak sure to delight!
- Ideal for soothing teething gums and the sensory development of your baby by stimulating all 5 senses: sight, touch, hearing, smell and taste.
- As it is hand made from natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes you can be safe in the knowledge your baby is completely safe to chew it as a teether and interact with it as he/she pleases!
- Suitable from birth
- To clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.