PADDY the Crocodile
PADDY the Crocodile is the perfect bath toy for your baby. He was one of the first toys developed by Lanco in the 1950s and since then has proved to be one of the most popular bath toys for children. Paddy is perfectly at home in the water. His big yellow eyes and textured green body are sure to keep your little one entertained throughout bath time. His big feet and soft spikes are not only great for chewing but they also help with sensory development. Paddy the crocodile is the perfect shape, size and weight for little hands to easily hold.
- Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree in Spain since 1952
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
- Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
- Confirm to EU safety requirements of EN71/1/2/3.
- The toy is brightly coloured and soft to touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands, gentle squeak sure to delight!
- This bath toy is the one that can be squeezed, squished, chewed and nibbled without possibly hurting the child.
- Simple design and vibrant colors is the key to a simple yet captivating and interesting bath time.
- It has not only entertaining but also educational value effectively speeding up the baby’s sensory development by stimulating sight, touch, smell and taste.
- As it is hand made from natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes, natural baby is completely safe to chew it as a teething toy and interact with it as she or he pleases.
- Suitable for birth, teething and bath time toy
- Care instruction: to clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- After use in the bath, squeeze the water out of the toy.
- Store in dry cool place.
- Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times.
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time.
- Do Not Sterilize.